CBTax are seeking a Quantity Surveyor – Technical Specialist that is looking for a move into Professional Services.
The right candidate will have a Quantity Surveying background in residential and commercial projects and have the ability to prepare reports for the firms construction clients. CBTax are an award-winning, leading tax consultancy practice supporting clients with research and development (“R&D”) claims and other tax saving project work. The firm has been recognized as the fastest growing tax consultancy firm in the UK in 2021 with an ambition to become the largest R&D practice in the UK in the next 12 months.
CBTax won Business of the Year 2021 at the Northamptonshire Business Excellence Awards. The Head Office is located in Northamptonshire with close access to the M1 and M6.
CBTax has experienced exciting year on year growth since incorporating. CBTax are seeking a construction specialist with a Quantity Surveying background to join our team to support the firms continued growth across the UK. It is essential that the right candidate wants to build a career in professional services. The role will offer huge potential to a driven and dynamic person to develop within professional services working with a range of clients predominantly in the construction sector that are leading innovation across the UK.
- Quantity Surveying background
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good understanding of building, construction and quantity surveying
- Highly organised and ability to plan and prioritise
- Analytical and accurate
- Excellent communicator and able to build and maintains excellent working relationships
- Computer literate
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to control numerous projects at any one time
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Attention to detail
- Above market base salary
- Performance bonus
- 5% employer pension contribution
- Bupa healthcare
- Excellent employee incentives